Sunday, June 2, 2013

A Weekend on the Cape


This was the first really beautiful weekend we've had this year! I went on a boat ride with my friend, Lauren, and I even got attacked by a swan! We took Molly to one of our favorite parks and had a really great time taking some pictures. It was gorgeous weather and I feel so lucky to live here!

Chatham, Cape Cod, Sharks in the Park Weekend!

Chatham, Cape Cod: Summer home of the Great White

My favorite shark with a beautiful mermaid painted on it

Chatham, Cape Cod: This is the father swan (Big Daddy) that smacked me with his wing. These guys are strong!

Chatham, Cape Cod: Mama Swan and her signets

Chatham, Cape Cod: Beautiful Sun Rays captured using my Polarized Filter for my Nikon. The filter makes all the difference!

Chatham, Cape Cod: Looks like we were on a jungle cruise!

Chatham, Cape Cod: This is my favorite picture of the day. Clear blue sky and a lone seagull soaring above us

Armstrong-Kelley Park, Osterville, Cape Cod: Little Miss Molly looking at the Koi Fish in the pond

Armstrong-Kelley Park, Osterville, Cape Cod: Hey Molls!

Armstrong-Kelley Park, Osterville, Cape Cod: Singing the ABCs down the wooden walkway

Armstrong-Kelley Park, Osterville, Cape Cod: Peace.

Armstrong-Kelley Park, Osterville, Cape Cod: Ha! I thought this was cute

Armstrong-Kelley Park, Osterville, Cape Cod: Molls, Tom, and I had a wonderful day at the park!

xoChristie

No comments:

Post a Comment